Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat.
অসম Competitive Exam PDF কিতাপখন আগতে কিনি লওঁক, অফাৰ থাকোতেই । মাথো 125 টকাত 10,000 (দহ হাজাৰ) প্ৰশ্ন-উত্তৰ (Assam GK) পাব –
❦ Short Description (চুটি বিৱৰণ) =
Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 8 Junior Assistant vacancy in Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here .
✒ Post Name – (পদৰ নাম) = Junior Assistant
✒ Total Vacancy – (মুঠ পদ) = 8 [UR: 1, OBC/MOBC: 2, SC: 3, STH: 1, EWS: 1]
✒ Salary – (দৰমহা) = PB-2 Rs.14000-Rs.60500 +Grade pay Rs.6200
❦ Eligibility Criteria (অৰ্হতা তথা যোগ্য়তা) =
✒ Age Limit – (বয়সৰ সময়সীমা) = Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01. 2020.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories upto 45 years:for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories upto 43 years; for candidates belonging to ex-Serviceman category upto 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category upto 50 years.
✒ Educational Qualification – (শিক্ষাগত অৰ্হতা) =
- a) For the post of Junior Assistant the minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized as such by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the state/central Government.
- b) Candidates for the post of Junior Assistant must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer application from Institute recognized by the State/Central Government and have proficiency on basic Computer application like MS windows, Linux, Mac Excel, PowerPoint. DTP (English/‘Assamese)and internet processing etc.
✒ Selection Process (নিৰ্বাচন প্ৰক্ৰিয়া) =
- a) Candidates applying tor the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test
✒ Written Test Syllabus (লিখিত পৰীক্ষাৰ পাঠ্যতালিকা) =
- General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks) Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks)
- Knowledge of Computer theory (50 marks)
- Language Skills (Assamese/ Alternative English) (50 marks)
After the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear in a Computer (Practical) Test (50 marks) and schedule will be intimated accordingly.
- b) Final Selection will be done on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in the written Test and Computer Proficiency Test)
- c) The date of venue of the written test will be notified later on through Local News Paper & website https://niyukti.assam.gov.injorhat/. Candidates should be well versed in state official language.
✒ Admit Card (প্ৰৱেশ পত্ৰ) =
Admit Card/call letters for Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be sent/intimated to eligible candidates through e-mail/SMS and also will be notified through the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/. The candidates can download their admit cards from the website. https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/.
✒ How To Apply (কিদৰে আবেদন কৰিব) =
Online form may be filled up w.e.f. 7th December, 2020 (10 AM) onwards to 23rd December 2020 (5.00PM) at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/.
Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials along with the application:
- Caste Certificate.(If applicable)
- EWS Certificate (If applicable)
iii. Age proof Certificate.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Admit Card/Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of HSLC Examination.
- Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of HS Examination.
vii. Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of Graduation.
viii. Computer proficiency Certificate (6 months)
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- NOC from current employer if applicable.
It is mandatory for the candidates to mention a valid Mobile Number and email address in the application form.
Assam Grade-3 & Grade-4 Exam guide Book (Assam police, forest, PNRD, Secretariat, DECT, Agriculture, DC Office & All Other Exam)
Buy Here 👇👇👇👇
❦ Apply Important Dates (প্ৰয়োজনীয় তাৰিখ) =
* Date of commencement of application: 07.12.2020
* Last date of application: 23.12.2020
❦ Important Official Links – Click Here
✒ Official Notification (বিজ্ঞাপন) Download Link – Click Here
✒ Online Apply Link (অনলাইন আবেদনৰ লিংক) = Click Here 07.12.2020 .